Why Should I Repair My Foundation?
- The Problem Will Get Worse: A foundation problem almost never gets better on its own. As it gets worse, the problem will cost more to fix.
- Resale Value: Who wants to buy a house with a noticeable foundation problem? Nobody!
- Appearance: Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks not only in the foundation itself but also inside the home.
- Door and Window Operation: As your foundation fails to hold the structure in place, your house will bend and twist. This will cause doors and windows to stick and jam making them inoperable.
- Use of Space: Sometimes you can lose the use of your space because of foundation failure. That’s not what you paid for when you bought your home.
- A Safer Home: It’s unusual, but disasters like foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do emerge.
- Keep Pests Away: Insects and animals can get into your home through cracks in the foundation, becoming unwanted and uninvited guests.
Call the Pros Today 817-542-0313!!!!